16 Again Maca Root Capsules | 800mg 90 Capsules | Pure Maca Root For Sexual Disorders
Despite its veneration for its medicinal properties for thousands of years, maca root is one of the newest remedies at the centre of the natural health community, and its superfood status is well deserved. Known by its scientific name, Lepidium meyenii, maca is a type of cruciferous plant native to the Andes of Peru. Maca has an appearance that is similar in size to radishes or turnips with green tops and roots ranging from yellow to purple to black.
16 Again Maca Root Capsules Contain - 800 Mg Lepidium meyenii (Maca Root Extract). Pure Supplement - Free from chemicals and binders
Here are best Maca Root benefits for overall health:
- Maca is also considered an "adaptogen", a name given to certain herbs, herbs and natural substances such as aloe vera that help the body naturally adapt to stressors such as busy schedules, demanding work or sickness. Not only that, but maca provides a host of important micronutrients and is packed full of antioxidants, and has proven effective in improving sexual health, balancing hormone levels, boosting energy, mood, and memory.
- Decreases The Symptoms Of Menopause - Maca root benefits for women is used as a hormonal balancer, and research shows that its high nutrient density and phytochemical content can contribute to this effect. It has been noted that women that take a maca root supplement enjoy a significant reduction in many of the most common symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, sleep disorders, night sweats, and depression.
- Improves Sexual Function - The maca root benefits for women in addressing sexual dysfunction in women is very high. This is why Maca for Fertility is widely used to promote sexual function in men and women. It serves to boost your libido and increases your stamina.
USES OF MACAROOT
- Acts As An Aphrodisiac - The maca Herbs for Erectile Dysfunction has a reputation for being a powerful aphrodisiac. Loaded with minerals such as zinc, iodine and essential fatty acids, Herbs for Erectile Dysfunction can balance sex hormones and improve mood. With a healthy mood and balanced hormonal levels, sexual desire is usually much easier to achieve.
- Humour And Mood - The fatty acids in maca root support brain function, which is responsible for stabilizing analytical abilities, cognitive functions, and rational thinking. If you experience anxiety, stress or depression, maca can help relieve these symptoms.
- Improves Fertility - Studies support the traditional use of maca as a fertility enhancer, particularly in women, noting its ability to increase serum luteinizing hormone in the pituitary gland. This hormone is associated with fertility, among other factors.
- General Health - Maca Root for Weight Gain provides iron that helps restore red blood cells, fight anaemia and many cardiovascular diseases. Maca keeps our bones and teeth healthy and allows us to heal wounds faster.
- Improved Energy - As already mentioned, maca is rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and proteins. These nutrients help increase energy levels and help recovery after an injury.
Instructions to use
16 Again Maca Root supplements need to be consumed on a daily basis. You can take two supplements daily for best performance and results. The supplement needs to be taken post meals with a glass of water.
₹2,999.00 ₹859.00BUY NOW
When it comes to consuming Maca Root capsules you should keep the following cautionary advice in mind: 16 Again Maca Root supplements is a testosterone booster and can help increase libido in women as well.. People under the age of 18 years should not consume this supplement. It is recommended to consult your doctor before consuming the supplement. People with heart conditions should be cautious before using the supplement.
Anti-depressantThis is the best ayurvedic solution to get out of depression
SatisfiedImprove the energy and also the athletic stamina