Pure Neem Extract | For Skin, Acne, Hair & Diabetes 800mg (60 Capsules)
Lilac, known as Neem or Azadirachta Indica (Zeder Indian) is an ancient tree that originates in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Myanmar etc, but today it is being cultivated worldwide for its healing properties. Neem Extract is an integral part of traditional Ayurvedic medicine in India.
Neem supplement consists of four main components: Azadirachtin, Salanin, Nimbin and Nimbidin.
Neem capsules benefits can help you in the following ways: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Disinfectant, Antioxidant. In addition, there are a number of additional neem capsules benefits that you get.
- Treating skin and hair with neem capsules for skin: Because of its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, neem not only acts as a great antiseptic, but can also be used externally in humans to fight parasites. Consumption of neem capsules for skin and neem capsules for hair can reduce skin and hair problems and it is highly effective even in small doses.
- Treating Fungal Infections: Skin diseases occur throughout the year. However, it makes you uncomfortable, especially in the summer, when you try to hide it from under the clothes. Organic neem capsules have proven to be an effective means of combating these skin diseases, and since it is a fungal infection, we know that neem products have strong anti-fungal effects.
- Treating Lice: Lice are parasitic insects living and reproducing in the hair by laying eggs and being contagious. It feeds a small amount of blood, which adversely affects our health. The best neem capsules have properties that prevent their growth and also prevents the eggs from hatching.
USES OF NEEM
- Acne: Have you ever tried neem capsules for acne? If not, you should definitely. Mostly affected by this issue are people with too oily skin. Antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of neem capsules for acne helps to make acne treatment very effective.
- For Strong Teeth: Neem, as mentioned above, has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These qualities make it an incredibly effective for gum diseases and periodontal disease. Neem supplement removes unpleasant breath odor, keeps the mouth healthy without microorganisms, kills bacteria in the mouth, acts as prevention and reduces plaque, etc. Regular use of this supplement can help keep your teeth healthy and strong.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a very common chronic skin disease accompanied by annoying itching (in up to 95% of patients), and although doctors are still unable to pinpoint what causes the disease and what triggers it, the most likely cause is immune system problems. Neem Extract Capsules can effectively help treat the disease.
Instructions to use
Neem capsules should be consumed twice daily. One capsule in the morning and one post-dinner. The capsule should be taken after meals with a glass of water.
₹1,199.00 ₹359.00BUY NOW
When it comes to consuming Neem capsules you should keep the following cautionary advice in mind:
- Ladies that are pregnant or mothers that are lactating should avoid consuming Neem capsules.
- Any person that is below the age of 18 should not consume tablets without prior doctors consent.
Awesome supplementhelps to improve the skin tone and skin health within a month
Outstanding product for skin careIt helps to get rid from every skin related problem... it is the best herbal supplement for skin
ServicesCustomer care services are amendable. They are very supportive in resolving query.