Spirulina Capsules | 500mg 90 Capsules | 1Month Pack
Spirulina is a freshwater microalgae that is part of the family of cyanobacteria or blue-green algae. It is a microorganism that has existed for 3.5 billion years. It grows naturally in the warm waters of lakes in India, Chad and Mexico. Spirulina is not consumed as is but it is dried. You will find Spirulina as Spirulina Superfood capsules or tablets. It has antiviral virtues, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory anti-neurodegenerative diseases and anti-cancer.
Spirulina is a vegan capsule and consists of 500 mg of Spirulina powder that will help you live a healthy life. It is a concentrate of nutrients. It is extremely rich in beta-carotene, iron, vitamin B12, vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant), protein, minerals and trace elements (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper). It also contains chlorophyll and phycocyanin, a pigment with antioxidant properties.
- Improving Sports Performance: Spirulina for weight loss is a good supplement for athletes because it helps your muscles heal faster after exercise. It is also an extremely powerful antioxidant that helps even more. For physical activities, the body consumes oxygen. This process results in the production of metabolic residues that cause a feeling of weakness and fatigue of the muscles. Antioxidants and plant microalgae such as spirulina can be powerful antagonists in the fight against these oxidative processes.
- Soothes the brain: Tryptophan, one of the major components of spirulina capsule, synthesizes other proteins and balances your nervous system. Tryptophan is an amino acid that is also key to the production of serotonin, the happiness hormone. Because it helps to secrete large doses of serotonin, spirulina helps regulate mood, stress, and appetite. You also need tryptophan to produce melatonin in your body. This is the most important hormone to regulate your sleep cycle. The seaweed is therefore very useful to help to sleep and recover.
- Regulation of the digestive system: The high-quality ingredients of the vegetarian algae that make up spirulina promotes the balance of our digestive system.
USES OF SPIRULINA
- Improves circulation: Embolism and cerebral ischemia are diseases that are caused due to lack of blood circulation in the brain. This causes less oxygen, which can cause a stroke. Although the blood flow in your brain is only interrupted for 10 seconds, this can cause major problems including loss of consciousness, headaches with other consequences much more serious. Small doses of spirulina extract can help protect the nervous system and enhance blood circulation in the body.
- A reduction of allergies in vegetarians: Allergy can be explained by an excessive reaction of the body's immune system to a substance. It is activated when an unknown substance is in our body to protect it from infections. Spirulina for allergies inhibits the production of histamine, which reduces the symptoms of an allergy.
- Protects the brain: Spirulina capsule is a good way to prevent and treat diseases related to the cognitive system such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, complications resulting from a serious concussion. Organic spirulina helps get rid of toxins and protect the brain.
Instructions to use
For best results consume one Spirulina Capsule in the morning and one in the evening. (Recommended with Vitamin C for better absorption)
DO NOT overuse the supplement or take higher doses than recommended.
₹1,199.00 ₹759.00BUY NOW
While Spirulina is a safe capsule to consume during pregnancy, it is recommended to consult your doctor prior to consumption.
People under medication for certain ailments such as heart, lungs and liver need to consult their doctor prior to consumption.
Please stop the medication immediately in case of any allergies or reactions.
Best product for liverIt is full of protein and vitamins… it improve the power of my liver and also improve metabolism.
Best supplementIt is a great source of protein, vitamin and minerals... this the best supplement which completes all the requirement of the body to function properly